Information and guidelines are changing surrounding this Coronavirus and will inform you as quickly as we can with any changes to the following information.
Donna has been posting information on Facebook and our website The Governor released new guidance for Phase 3, which starts on Monday, August 1, 2020.
Revised Gatherings Order – Overview from Phase 2 with Phase 3 updates:
- Any camping units welcome, RV’s, trailers, tents.
- Campsites must be 14′ apart
- Playgrounds open with occupancy restrictions and disinfecting conditions
- Bath houses and laundry open with occupancy restrictions, masks are required
- Limit (maximum) 10 campers per campsite this includes day visitors and registered campers all ages.
- “Campsite groups may not invite persons not staying at the campsites to visit.”
- Masks must be worn off campsite (still applicable)
- “Employees and visitors must wear face coverings while away from campsite”
We are all looking forward to getting back to normal, but have to do our part to prevent the spread of this virus.
We are now planning on staying open until Columbus Day, October 12th for the 2020 season.
Sutton Falls 508.865.3898